A family has suffered triple tragedy after their daughter, Ifeoma died
while giving birth to twins, today. The babies didn't survive either.
Read the Facebook post by her friend below:
"PAINFUL MOMENT
Typing RIP is what I prayed against on 31st night over the new year, I never knew I'm going to do it so soon.
December
27 2016 was your wedding day, I saw how happy you are and how so
excited your mom and only sister was.. I saw a happy family, not so long
you get pregnant and things was moving fine... Last two weeks I dream
where you were giving birth to twins, I wanted to call your sister to
gist her about it but it later skip my mind..
On 25th morning I
called your sister and I also talk with your Mom, I told them I will
come over in evening but I didn't make it. (Had it been I come that
could be the last time I will see you)
Today by 11:12am I got a call
from your sister that you are dead.. She said you die while giving birth
to twins..You lost your life and non of the kids survive...
I was
speechless, perplex and sad. I couldn't imaging what I heard I was left
with only one question"Why" "Why" "Why" why? Why you!!, why now after
everything why!!!
If I could be so down this way I wonder how your
mom is feeling I wonder how your only sister and brother is feeling now,
do I have to talk of your husband who just wedded you 12 months ago I
wonder what is going through his mind now Father lord have mercy. Rest
in peace Ifeoma
Why!!!!!!
This is too hot for me"
Saturday, 6 January 2018
Author: Unknown
Sodiq Freshboy is a blogger, editor and I.T Marketer. A budding individual with the strive to share and inform the masses with contents relating to their beliefs, lifestyle and all about the entertainment.



0 comments: