Mercy Aigbe has broken her silence on the scandal that stormed the
Internet after it was revealed that a Lagos based stylist gave out a
bride's wedding dress for her 40th birthday photo-shoot.
The designer, Maryam Elisha had claimed a dispatch error was responsible after the aggrieved bride called her out on Instagram.
The actress has now finally reacted on Instagram, revealing that she is having her lawyer look to it.
She wrote on IG below:
"I
have followed events as they unfold following a particular dress I wore
for a photoshoot. First, I must say that I sincerely sympathise with
the bride as this situation is painful, unfortunate and regrettably
avoidable. I hired and paid Seun @styledbyseun for the photoshoot as a
stylist and got four dresses for the shoot. Seun and I were unaware that
one of the dresses was meant for someone else. I am embarrassed that
the designer was not professional enough in handling events leading to
this moment. It is also painful that a bride is made to go through what
the bride has been made to go through. I have reached out to both the
stylist and designer (whom I have never met nor HIRED directly) to
express my displeasure. I have instructed my lawyer to look into this
and see how best to approach this from a legal point of view without
festering an already open wound. Thanks."
Wednesday, 10 January 2018
Author: Unknown
Sodiq Freshboy is a blogger, editor and I.T Marketer. A budding individual with the strive to share and inform the masses with contents relating to their beliefs, lifestyle and all about the entertainment.

0 comments: