Of
late, cases of women r aping men in Zimbabwe has become rampant. A
father-of-four, kidnapped and r aped by two women for days to the extent
that his penis became bruised, has come out to tell his story and it’s
really pathetic.
People
have been sceptical about the stories being told of an increase in
female r apists and this is because the victims prefer to be silent due
to shame. However, the latest victim, a 48-year-old father agreed to
speak to The Standard on the condition of anonymity.
The
victim, Chivamba (not real name), is a teacher from Mashonaland East
who lives in Chitungwiza. He said he never believed the stories about
female r apists until it happened to him.
Chivamba
had tears in his eyes as he recounted the incident, saying it left him
“confused, traumatised and dejected.” He said he still relives the
nightmare and hopes the women will get caught soon and be brought to
justice.
?No man would ever want such an experience and as for me, I would give anything to avoid a repeat, even in a dream,? he said.
Recalling the sad incident, he said:
“My family stays here in Chitungwiza and I was on my way back to Macheke after a weekend visit when this tragedy happened.I usually prefer to use buses when travelling but as fate would have it, that day I flagged down a private car, a BMW and it stopped. The driver told me that he was going to Mutare via Marondera and that was perfect for me. There were three women already in the car, one sitting on the front passenger seat and the other two on the back seat. I got in and sat with the two women at the back and we took off.”
He
said everyone was very friendly and the driver seemed to be in a
romantic relationship with the woman sitting with him in the front.
“They were all drinking beer which was in a cooler box and when we got to Ziko shopping centre they stopped to refill. One of the ladies offered me a beer and I politely turned her down since I was not feeling well. I settled for a cascade which she handed over to me.”
Chivamba
said as they approached the Dema toll gate the driver took the dust
road which many other drivers used to avoid paying toll fees. At this
time, he said he had finished his drink and was already feeling dizzy.
“I thought maybe it was the effects of the tablets that I had taken that day since I was having a running stomach. I fell asleep and the next moment I found myself in a small room with a small bed. I screamed but no one came to my rescue. My manh00d felt itchy and when I looked down I realised I was bruised.I felt weak and I was confused. Then the two women who I was sharing the back seat within the car entered the room. They appeared to be much younger than the one who was seated at the front. They began removing their clothes and told me that they wanted me to have s*x with them. I refused but one of them who appeared very drunk produced a pistol and told me that she would not hesitate to kill me.
“They tied both my hands, and began caressing me like what happens in a p0rn movie. They would take turns to s’uck my manh00d and forcibly having s*x with me. I was made to take another drink and soon after I had an erection. They would not stop raping me despite my pleas for mercy. One of the women used a condom but the other one wanted unprotected s*x.”
The
next day the women, while masked with a woollen hat, brought food for
him into the room where he was locked. Later that day, they bundled him
into their car and they drove for some time before he was dumped along
Wedza-Murambinda road.
“That was my first time to be in Wedza. I was assisted by some young men who directed me to Wedza centre where I reported the matter to the police. The police then took me to hospital where I was given treatment for the bruises on my manh00d and also medication to prevent infection. I am grateful to the police and the staff at the hospital,” he said.
Chivamba
sustained injuries on his manhood, suffered chest pains and was put on
30-day medication to prevent him from contracting the HIV virus, a
medical report shows.
He
now moves around with the aid of crutches, and each time he goes to
pee, the scars on his manhood bring back the memories of how he suffered
at the hands of the female r apists.
READ MORE HERE

0 comments: