Yoruba movie actress, Lizzy Anjorin can just be too playful, I love her
tho. So yesterday, a secret admirer sent gifts to her with a proposal
note attached.
She then shared the gifts which included a designer bag and sneakers;
The star actress who lives in Lekki Lagos, wrote on IG below:
“Afternoon fans, how’s your fasting going????…
An anonymous sent this and I decided to take it online bcos I think
its the best way to communicate with the person.. So If you know you are
the one behind this gifts, please reveal yourself, I beg you in the
name of the Almighty God…
Thank you so much for the gifts, I really appreciate…. May Allah
bless you abundantly above all that you asked of Him according to His
riches in glory. Amen
Pls note, don’t come on 7-7-17 to propose to me with diamond ring,
but come there to support me and my event…. Bcos i don’t know mayb you
are Anthony Joshua or Mayweather, so I don’t want the situation whereby I
will say NO to your proposal and you will turn me to punching bag….
Fams, you all know that am small in stature, so i dont want to be
carried out of my event like John Cena carrying Big Show and Edge.. I
have the exact bag and sneakers at home ooooo so you can comma carry
your bag if it will bring me problems..
My love, my life and my heart worth more than this, but I appreciate
it. So if you truly love me and you want to marry me then you should
know what I want in BANANA —--.
7-7-17 is the day of my event “OWO NAIRABET Movie Premiere” and I don’t want us to create a scene that day.” (sic)
Sunday, 11 June 2017
Author: Unknown
Sodiq Freshboy is a blogger, editor and I.T Marketer. A budding individual with the strive to share and inform the masses with contents relating to their beliefs, lifestyle and all about the entertainment.

0 comments: