After some fans came for actress Tonto
Dikeh because her fan refunded her bride price to her estranged hubby,
Churchill's family which she claimed that she paid, a concerned fan on
Instagram, @cutie_juls, blasted them saying that Tonto Dikeh couldn't
have told her family that she gave Churchill money for him to pay her
bride price. Tontolet stormed the comment section saying that one day,
the truth would be revealed. Read it all after the jump.""To
all those insulting Tonto because Tonto's family were seen refunding
Tonto's bride price to Churchill lack common sense, I'm afraid. Why
would anyone jump to a conclusion that she lied that money used in
paying her bride price is hers just because it's been refunded to
Churchill's family? . So do you think both Tonto and Churchill were
going to tell their families when they were getting married that the
money for the bride price was hers and not his? . Wow! Do you think a
father would have given his daughter's hand in marriage to a man who
couldn't afford the basics like bride price? . You all should shut up
already. Do you know the amount of things women do for themselves but
give their men the glory just because we want them to look responsible
in the eyes of the public? . Wow! For me personally, even though some of
the issues that came out were very disturbing but trust me I believe
99.9% of everything that Tonto has allegedly said. The remaining 0.01%
is because I cannot verify whether she said it all not. I am not taking
sides here, I am only applying my common sense. . If Churchill can deny
his father even after the man's pictures came out and no one needed DNA
to verify that the man is his father but he still went ahead to parade
himself as OBJ's son then later made a U-turn that Obj is actually his
uncle which is also a lie because he is not related to Obj. . If he
could deny he has another child apart from King Andre, even sworn on the
life of the innocent boy that he hasn't got any child apart from King.
Mind you he even said it in his interview with media hob that he has no
other child apart from King only for me to confirm that he has an almost
8 year old daughter with Subomi then I am sorry I don't trust anything
he says. Simple. How can you lie about your parent and you own child?
Wow! If a man can lie about his own flesh and blood then sorry but every
other lie is more than possible. So you all should shut up and let the
lady be. . This might sound rude but I can't put it any other way than
to tell you all to save the money on your data and use it to acquire
some knowledge and common sense #cutiesopinion"
Read her comment below.


0 comments: