Thursday, 1 June 2017

JUST IN: Hrs After Austin Dike The Ex Corper Who Converted To Islam Because Of Buhari’s Victory, Renounced Islam & This Shocking Thing Happened Next {Must Video}

I, Chukwuma Austin Dike hereby renounce Islam, I will on Sunday be rededicating my life back to God in Anglican church.
I am renouncing Islam because of tribalism, Isis operations in Nigeria and because I have escaped 7 assassination attempts by Muslims.
5 times in the mosque at Mabushi abuja and in kano on the day corpes of fulani herdsmen was discovered in Abia state.

The last one was inside American embassy in Abuja….See Video
Video Player
00:00
01:54
There is no Islam in Nigeria what we have is fulani agenda. I pity any non fulani or at least kanuri practicing islam in Nigeria u are nothing but a slave.
for more details go to my face book page search for Chukwuma Austin Dike u will see the video
Thanks
God bless you




SHARE THIS

Author:

Sodiq Freshboy is a blogger, editor and I.T Marketer. A budding individual with the strive to share and inform the masses with contents relating to their beliefs, lifestyle and all about the entertainment.

0 comments: