According to iHarare, the controversial prophet also told his
congregation that he is God’s number four after Jesus Christ and the
Holy Spirit because he is the most righteous person in his country where
only 60 people will go to heaven. .
The self-proclaimed God’s advisor also claimed that even Angel
Michael and Angel Gabriel come after him on the righteousness scale as
he and God are the best of friends. .
Prophet Madungwe was quoted as telling his members that he was with
God recently where they had a very long discussion on what will happen
to the world and when asked to show a proof of the meeting by way of
photographs, he was said to have replied that it was not possible to
have pictures with God. .
“You can’t have pictures of God, the cameras will not function. He
came to me in physical form on April 30, 2017. Only 60 people are
righteous in this country and among those, only a few of the popular
prophets are among the list. .
I cannot reveal the names I came fourth because I performed better
than the others. Performance is judged monthly. In April, I saw God and
he ordained me to be his advisor; He told me when the world will come to
an end. .
God told me that if all people repent, the world will come to an
end in 300 years but if not, then it will be 100 years. I will have a
meeting with Him and tell him if people are repenting because he has put
me in charge of advising Him on matters concerning the world. This will
be in five years.”
Madungwe who claims to have had meetings with God over 20 times
this year alone, also described Heaven look like, adding that the earth
is the photocopy of heaven with the only difference being that heaven is
built with gold

0 comments: